In order to add a web browser caller into your Contacts list after they have called you do the following:
- Log into your MyBiscotti account
- Click on Call History for the particular camera that was called
- Locate the address of the web browser caller in your history, a call with a browser starts with bisweb. e.g . email@example.com.
- On Biscotti go to Contacts and select Add Contact, this will bring up the contact keyboard.
- Enter the web browser contact, in the example above we would enter bisweb-13751343899837. Note: It is not necessary to enter @biscotti.com.
Once the contact has been added you can make them a favorite or set them up to be automatically answered like any other contact.